Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Childhood

When I was little I used to write so many stories, they were always about adventures and big families. That's probably because when I was little I always was so curious about the world, I always wanted to go on adventures. I also always wanted a huge family, a bunch of brothers and sisters to spend my days with, fight with and love. I grew up mostly, with my single mom. I saw my dad sometimes but he was always working. My parents were never together, from the time I was born all I knew was them being separated. So, it wasn't like I ever knew them being together or anything. By the time I was like 10 I always said I wanted to have like 12 kids, because I loved little kids. I'd write stories about huge families with 6-12 kids and I'd make one of them kind of like me so I could write how it would be like if that was my family. As I got older though, I accepted that I was probably always going to be an only child. I was okay with that because there's a lot of upsides to being an only child also.

No comments:

Post a Comment